Free UEFA Euro Cup betting tips and match predictions
Can you hear Europe buzzing about the upcoming football feast? It’s already here! On Takebet Rwanda, you will get daily UEFA Euro predictions to bet at any given time! We provide free picks for matches of the playoff stage and the qualification, alongside outright 2020 Euro betting tips. Our experts analyse the odds and all options to pick sure bets.
The team develops a thorough analysis of Euro games before publishing betting picks: statistics, trends, betting market movements, and odds are dissected to achieve this.
Ensure you follow this page to stay updated and not miss any action. There will be lots of drama, excitement, roller coaster of emotions going into the Euro 2020. Star players will shine and capture the headlines, underdogs will take everyone by surprise, and topsides might crash out of the tournament early. But, Takebet Rwanda will try predicting it all!
So relax, and let us take the wheel of Euro Cup predictions for you.
Euro 2020 betting tips preview
The stage is set for our Euro 2020 predictions! The tournament will commence on Monday, June 13, while the final will occur on Sunday, July 11. Twenty-four teams will participate across six groups. The top 2 squads from each group and the four best third-placed teams advance to the knockout stage to determine the champion.
The tournament will take place across Europe for the first time in these cities:
- Amsterdam (Johan Cruyff)
- Baku (National)
- Bucharest (National)
- Budapest (Ferenc Puskas)
- Copenhagen (Parken)
- Seville (Estadio La Cartuja)
- Glasgow (Hampden Park)
- London (Wembley)
- Munich (Allianz)
- Rome (Olympic)
- St Petersburg (Krestowski)
The main arena is Wembley in London, England. It will host six matches and the final.
Each team will play up to seven matches at the Euro 2020: three group stage matches, three knockout matches — Round of 16, quarter-final, and semi-final — and the Final.
The current competition favourites are the World Cup champions France and England. They share the same odds.
The key players featuring in the tournament are:
- Gianluigi Donnarumma, goalkeeper (Italy)
- Granit Xhaka, midfielder (Switzerland)
- Christian Eriksen, midfielder (Denmark)
- Kevin De Bruyne, midfielder (Belgium)
- Oleksandr Zichenko, midfielder/left-back (Ukraine)
- Luka Modric, midfielder (Croatia)
- Sergio Busquets, midfielder (Spain)
- Memphis Depay, forward (Netherlands)
- Harry Kane, forward (England)
- Robert Lewandowski, forward (Poland)
- Cristiano Ronaldo, forward (Portugal)
- Kylian Mbappé, forward (France)
- Thomas Müller, forward (Germany)
Euro 2020 betting odds
Kick-starting the Euro football predictions on Takebet Rwanda, the team first considers the odds for the outright winner. Here are the top 10 competitors of the 2020 European Championships according to the top betting sites:
- France — 6.00 (+500 American; 5/1 Fractional)
- England — 6.00 (+500; 5/1)
- Belgium — 6.50 (+550; 11/2)
- Spain — 7.50 (+650; 13/2)
- Germany — 8.00 (+700; 7/1)
- Portugal — 8.50 (+750; 15/2)
- Italy — 10.00 (+900; 9/1)
- Netherlands — 13.00 (+1200; 12/1)
- Denmark — 26.00 (+2500; 25/1)
- Croatia — 26.00 (+2500; 25/1)
Our experts also assess group winner odds when getting our predictions ready.
- Italy — 1.44 (-225 American; 4/9 Fractional)
- Switzerland — 5.50 (+450; 9/2)
- Turkey — 6.50 (+550; 11/2)
- Wales — 10.00 (+900; 9/1)
- Belgium — 1.72 (-139; 8/11)
- Denmark — 3.00 (+200; 2/1)
- Russia — 6.00 (+500; 5/1)
- Finland — 19.00 (+1800; 18/1)
- Netherlands — 1.40 (-250; 2/5)
- Ukraine — 4.50 (+350; 7/2)
- Austria — 7.00 (+600; 6/1)
- North Macedonia — 29.00 (+2800; 28/1)
- England — 1.36 (-278; 4/11)
- Croatia — 4.00 (+300; 3/1)
- Czech Republic — 13.00 (+1200; 12/1)
- Scotland — 17.00 (+1600; 16/1)
- Spain — 1.40 (-250; 2/5)
- Sweden — 6.00 (+500; 5/1)
- Poland — 6.50 (+550; 11/2)
- Slovakia — 15.00 (+1400; 14/1)
- Germany — 2.37 (+137; 11/8)
- France — 2.62 (+162; 13/8)
- Portugal — 3.75 (+275; 11/4)
- Hungary — 34.00 (+3300; 33/1)
What Euro tips do we offer?
We provide the best Euro predictions. During Euro qualifiers, betting tips are published for the first time. Then, heading into the tournament, we start predicting outright events. And with the first match day of Euros comes the main dish: detailed betting predictions for group stage games of the Euro Cup and then the playoffs. We give Euro match predictions 1-2 days before an event when the odds are the sharpest.
Our picks primarily consist of single bets, which are the most valuable due to higher payouts. However, we also use accumulator bets in our predictions. Read on to learn more about betting markets and odds that you will stumble upon in our professional tips.
Odds and betting markets of our Euro football predictions
We select all kinds of bets from the best betting sites for Euro Cup predictions: popular options for casual football fans and pro picks.
Some of the betting markets we use for the Euro football betting tips:
- 1x2: will any team win in the full-time, or will there be a draw?
- Over/under: how many goals will be scored by both teams?
- Both teams to score: will both teams score in the match?
- Double chance: allows a bet on two of three potential outcomes.
- Correct score: predictions for the exact score of Euro Cup matches.
The likes of correct scores, fouls and corners totals, betting on yellow cards and shots on target, and other statistics are present in our arsenal of Euro match betting tips.
Takebet Rwanda lays out tips on the winner, the overall best player, the best young player, and the best goalscorer of the tournament. Then we move to a deeper level of the tournament and drop Euro group predictions such as the winner and the runner-up team in each group. Also, experts predict teams that will qualify for the final stage.
Match coverage of Euro 2020
Starting with Euro 2020 qualifiers, predictions cover most matches. The qualification begins on 21 March 2019 and ends on 12 November 2020. Our expert team publishes betting tips on the games that either feature top European national teams, have a decisive impact on the qualification, or have a value bet offered on betting sites.
In the final stage, from June 11 till July 11 of 2021, all matches are analysed: we publish both free picks for the playoff fixtures and the group stage of the Euro tournament.
How we analyse teams and games for UEFA Euro predictions
We consider all kinds of statistics for European national teams when creating predictions for games of the Euro Cup. First of all, H2H stats. Who has a better win percentage in recent head-to-heads? Have teams previously met at the Euros, the World Cup, or other official international cup tournaments? The experts analyse the last results of both national teams at the current tournament. At an early stage, we look up preliminary friendlies and exhibition matches along with the most recent competitive games. Motivation is also crucial: how decisive the game is, the tournament situation, whether the fixture is a must-win, etc.
News about the teams is also an essential factor of our analysis: injuries, cards, suspension of players, etc. Also, we explore attacking and defensive stats and the playing style of any given European national team — from the defence through the midfield and into the final third.
The match odds hint at how the match might turn out, too. Before we lay out any picks, we preview the game and conduct a thorough analysis!
Predictions for other football tournaments
The expert team provides many football betting tips on different competitions. We analyse football tournaments all over Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Americas.
Some other football tournaments with predictions:
- FIFA World Cup
- UEFA Nations League
- CONMEBOL Copa America
- CAF Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON)
- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League
- English Premier League
- German Bundesliga
- Spanish La Liga Primera Division
- French Ligue 1
- Italian Serie A
- USA MLS
- South African Premier Division
Join Takebet Rwanda to enjoy Euro Cup betting tips at your fingertips!